Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Extinction Chronicles IV Patch & New Extinction Teasers!
Posted on September 18th, 2018 01:22 PM EST
Extinction Chronicles IV is now live!
Leading up to the release of Extinction there will be monthly drops of Extinction-related Explorer Notes on The Island, Scorched Earth, and Aberration. Once collected these notes will unlock new Extinction-related skins!
There will also be the appearance of more powerful Tek-themed Dinosaur variants within the ARKs each month. These Tek Dinos are permanent additions (meaning they will continue to spawn even after the event is over), with a new one beginning to appear each month.
* In Extinction Chronicles I we released three Explorer Notes, the Corrupted Helmet and the Tek Rex.
* In Extinction Chronicles II we released three Explorer Notes, the Corrupted Boots and the Tek Stego.
* In Extinction Chronicles III we released three Explorer Notes, the Corrupted Pants and the Tek Raptor.
And now, we're excited to bring you three new Explorer Notes, the Corrupted Shirt and a new Tek creature, the Tek Parasaur!
In addition, special colored dinos will be populating the ARKs. You'll be able to find creatures sporting black and green for the next month beginning tomorrow. Be sure to take advantage of these special colors before they're extinct!
Here are the full fixes and notes in Extinction Chronicles IV update.
- Extinction Chronicles IV
- Added Tek Parasaur
* New breeding line
* 5% chance to spawns
* 20% higher base level
- Added new color set (green and black)
- Added 3 new Explorer Notes and matching unlock (Corrupted Chest)
- Increased maximum player level by 1
- Hole fixes on The Island, Ragnarok, Scorched Earth, The Center, Aberration
- Windmills are no longer affected by electric storms
- Decreased Cliff Platform build radius by half
In celebration of the patch today we're sharing what we have been working on: some more brand new previews of our upcoming expansion pack ARK: Extinction. Check out the images below for a sneak peak at what you can expect to see on planet Earth!
In Extinction, Earth has become an Element-infested planet filled with fantastical creatures both organic and technological. Element has ravaged the planet and corrupted both the landscape and some of its inhabitants, causing mutations in the creatures and plants that can be found there.
We look forward to sharing more in the months ahead as we work towards our Extinction release!
Be sure to check out yesterdays Community Crunch post on our website for the full Crunch announcement post.