Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Classic PvP Changes, Patch Wednesday, Social Roundup, and Game Suggestions!
Posted on April 22nd, 2019 06:30 PM EST
On Wednesday 4/24, Classic PvP will be merging all of the separated clusters into one large cluster. Our current Official PvP Network will remain unaffected. Tweaks to existing gameplay and the addition of removed content are still things that are under consideration.
Thank you for sharing your ideas and suggestions on Classic PvP! Let us know your thoughts!
- Added missing Dino Marshmallow Hat skin to the Cooking Pot
- Disabled Fast Turret Targeting change for now, further iteration required
- Fixed movement bugs related to stacked impulses change which affected movement for Managarmr, Gasbags, and others
- Now ignore players using 'leavemealone' or 'enemyinvisible' admin cheats
- Fix for weapons not equipping properly
Let us know here if this is something you'd like to see more of, and we'll be sure to include more posts in future Community Crunches!
We'll be looking to make this change to the Feedback forum tomorrow. Be on the lookout for the change and start getting your ideas in! We're excited to implement new ways to engage and hear your feedback.
Oh, and happy Earth Day, survivors!