Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Extinction Chronicles V Tomorrow!
Posted on October 15th, 2018 03:08 PM EST
Tomorrow there will be a client and server side update that will bring Extinction Chronicles V to survivors on PC, Xbox, and PS4!
Leading up to the release of Extinction there will be monthly drops of Extinction-related Explorer Notes on The Island, Scorched Earth, and Aberration. Once collected these notes will unlock new Extinction-related skins!
There will also be the appearance of more powerful Tek-themed Dinosaur variants within the ARKs each month. These Tek Dinos are permanent additions (meaning they will continue to spawn even after the event is over), with a new one beginning to appear each month.
* In Extinction Chronicles I we released three Explorer Notes, the Corrupted Helmet and the Tek Rex.
* In Extinction Chronicles II we released three Explorer Notes, the Corrupted Boots and the Tek Stego.
* In Extinction Chronicles III we released three Explorer Notes, the Corrupted Pants and the Tek Raptor.
* In Extinction Chronicles IV we released three Explorer Notes, the Corrupted Shirt and the Tek Parasaur.
And now, tomorrow we're excited to bring you three new Explorer Notes, the Corrupted Gloves and a new Tek creature, the Tek Quetzal!
In addition, special colored dinos will be populating the ARKs. You'll be able to find creatures sporting black, red, green, purple, and white up until the launch of Extinction, beginning tomorrow. Be sure to take advantage of these special colors before they're extinct!
Last but not least: just like we did last month, you can expect to see some more extinction screenshots tomorrow here on our forums! Be sure to check back for that.
Here are the full fixes and notes in Extinction Chronicles V update.
- Extinction Chronicles V
- Added Tek Quetz
* New breeding line
* 5% chance to spawns
* 20% higher base level
- Added new color set (black, red, green, purple, white)
- Added 3 new Explorer Notes and matching unlock (Corrupted Gloves)
- Increased maximum player level by 1
- Climbing pick meshing fixes
- Better handling for low fps server dino attacking
- Fix for failure to cleanup structure placers
- Pre-emptive API for server structure cleanup improvement
- Increased damage range for players/dinos on surface of Aberration
Be sure to check out todays Community Crunch post on our website for the full Crunch announcement post.